April 2011 Challenge

Discuss the full Tube Challenge here
mullardo
Zone 5

April 2011 Challenge

Post by mullardo »

Please see 3 posts down...
Last edited by mullardo on 29 Apr 2010, 20:38, edited 3 times in total.
VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform
palkanetoijala31

Re: April challenge

Post by palkanetoijala31 »

mullardo wrote:I will be out doing a full network between one day between April 7th and April 14th, (most probably April 9th).

Anyone who wants to join me, feel free to PM me as company is always appreciated.
Seeing as i have done 1 wiv u 1 word of advice u have to run on certain parts!
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Re: April challenge

Post by Sam »

:lol:
:D First and so far only female solo record holder!! :D

Ze forum's female train driver
mullardo
Zone 5

Re: Andi Smells

Post by mullardo »

Sorry that was childish...

Anyway back to the point

I will be out doing a full network between one day between April 7th and April 14th, (most probably April 9th).

Anyone who wants to join me, feel free to PM me as company is always appreciated.
VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform VVaveform
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

Andi was just pointing out facts. You didn't seem to cope very well last time out from what i've heard so I hope you've been training hard!! :mrgreen:

palkanetoijala31

Yes i do smell :) sweat after running so hard.Seriously Good Luck i hope u have been training hard i relay u wiv a story of 1 of my 1st runs to Rayners lane which u have done.

The night before i was absolutely Hammered and thank god for loose connections before then otherwise i have never made them but i still managed it in under 7 mins despite really not feeling well at Rayners lane.

Dont forget with out mine and steveo charitable help on cin day how far would u have got.!
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:Yes i do smell :) sweat after running so hard.Seriously Good Luck i hope u have been training hard i relay u wiv a story of 1 of my 1st runs to Rayners lane which u have done.

The night before i was absolutely Hammered and thank god for loose connections before then otherwise i have never made them but i still managed it in under 7 mins despite really not feeling well at Rayners lane.

Dont forget with out mine and steveo charitable help on cin day how far would u have got.!
Piece of cake Andi even I got to Rayners Lane in under 7 mins on my last full network... :P
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
palkanetoijala31

Going Underground wrote:
palkanetoijala31 wrote:Yes i do smell :) sweat after running so hard.Seriously Good Luck i hope u have been training hard i relay u wiv a story of 1 of my 1st runs to Rayners lane which u have done.

Piece of cake Andi even I got to Rayners Lane in under 7 mins on my last full network... :P
try doing it when ur blind drunk we attempt this in the alphabet drinking challenge
palkanetoijala31

Going Underground wrote:

Didnt u take the bus u lazy git thats the Sara luck for u.
Going Underground
The Twilight Zone

Post by Going Underground »

palkanetoijala31 wrote:
Going Underground wrote:

Didnt u take the bus u lazy git thats the Sara luck for u.
I never said how I did just that it was under 7 minutes 8) :wink:
Twice former full network GWR holder and former Zone 1 Olympic and World Record holder with The Raven and Soupie
Tube personality of the year 2009
Twice Winter Olympic Biathlon Gold Medalist with The Beer Baron
2008 All Lines Olympic Gold
palkanetoijala31

Re: April Challenge

Hmm this could be interesting now i have 1 day off April 9th could be 1 of my possibilities for a day off.So fancy a old fashion race James.?
Sam
The Twilight Zone

Post by Sam »

April could be an interesting month then....

tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

Well of course it is - it's my bloody birthday!
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA
palkanetoijala31

April 15th the day before my attempt Neil is it a big 1!or just another year older.
tubeguru
Site Administrator

Post by tubeguru »

I'll be 37, which amuses me because you worked out my exact birthday but couldn't be bothered to look at my profile to see my current age.
One thing only do I know, and that is that I know nothing - Socrates.

Champion of bugger all, 2004 to 2022
Member of sweet FA